We know that deciding which program to choose is challenging. We believe in transparency and have addressed potential questions you may have. This is a great way to decide if this is the program for you. Here are the answers to our most frequently asked questions.
Does this program qualify for Continuing Education credits?
Yes! Upon successful completion, you will receive an official certificate. This program qualifies for 40 Continuing Education credits with Yoga Alliance and Yoga Alliance UK.
Is this program just for yoga teachers?
Absolutely not! Anyone wishing to delve deeper into their practice is welcome to join us.
Is this course suitable for beginners or people without any yoga experience?
Yes, regardless of where you are with your practice, we welcome you. Our program ensures that you will be able to succeed with little or no yoga experience.
Do I need to be fluent in English?
We welcome students from all backgrounds and ethnicities. All students should be fairly fluent in the English language (reading, writing & speaking).
Do I automatically receive a certificate if I pay for the course?
No. In order to successfully graduate from any training program we offer, you must successfully meet the evaluation criteria.
No need to be anxious. All items on each quiz will be covered in advance and our goal is to ensure you are prepared. Your success is our success!
Are there any live sessions in the program?
No, the entire program is on-demand.
Do I require an internet connection while taking the program, or can I view lectures offline?
Yes, you will require a reliable internet connection as the entire program is web-based. Video content is not downloadable for offline viewing.
You will also require the most up-to-date version of the Google Chrome browser. Our programming is most compatible with this browser.
What does self-paced, on-demand learning mean?
What this means is that the program does not require any group study, or attending particular tutorials at specific points in the training. You set the pace for your learning. You move through the curriculum when and as you want. Students can go back and review sections as many times as needed. The entire program is pre-recorded so that it is on-demand, available to you, always.
If the program is on-demand, what opportunities are there for faculty support and interaction with other students?
We have four key tools and resources that we provide to students to ensure they have a truly interactive and engaging experience.
- The program has an internal Q&A forum where students engage with one another and faculty throughout the program.
- We have a private FB Group for alumni and faculty - it has hundreds of members. This platform is active daily with interaction between peers and teachers alike.
- Each month, faculty holds a live Q&A session. If you are not available at the set time, you may submit questions prior to the session and they will be addressed. It is recorded and made available to all students.
- We have a dedicated Student Support Centre staffed by faculty and our administration team. This is available 7 days a week.
- Each week, a faculty member holds a Live, Student Development session. If you cannot join in live, that's ok. All sessions are recorded for you to watch anytime!
- Also, each week, a faculty member holds a Live, Yoga Practice. If you cannot join live, that's ok. You can always watch the replay on-demand.
As you can see, you will never be left without the ability to reach us and have your questions and queries addressed. We understand how important support is for online learning.
Once I begin the program, how long do I have to complete it?
From the time you register, you will have 2 years to complete any programming we offer.
The beauty of online learning is that it is a completely self-paced program - you decide when you start and when you finish. Ideally, working through the program without large gaps in time works best, but we appreciate that life is complicated.
Does my access to the digital course materials expire?
Your access to the program expires 2 years after your initial enrollment. If you find that you need an extension, because you need to complete the program, you may request that closer to the expiry date. Remember, within that 2 years, you will have full access to updates and revisions, even if you have completed the program. Many of the resources in the program are also downloadable, so those are yours to keep always.
I notice that some other programs offer "Lifetime Access". Why do you not offer this and what do you offer after the 2-year expiry?
The honest truth is quite simple. In order for us to offer "Lifetime Access", we would have to increase the price point well into the 1,000's. Our ethos is about accessibility and affordability. That is our aim for all students we provide programming to. When the 2-year mark arrives, we simply do not let our students lag. All students (Alumni and Current) will always have ONGOING access to:
- Our private FB Group for alumni and faculty - has 1000+ members. This platform is active daily with interaction between peers and teachers alike.
- Our monthly live Q&A sessions.
- Our dedicated Student Support Centre staffed by faculty and our administration team is always here to support you.
- Our weekly Student Development sessions.
- Our weekly FAQs answered via the Facebook platform.
- Our weekly live Yoga Class with Faculty.
We would stress that the notion of "Lifetime Access" is extremely new and many programs are utilizing it as a selling feature. The reality is, if an organization no longer exists, what happens to that access? That may be a good question to ask when researching programs.
When I go to purchase the course, I see an extra charge ~ why is that?
If you are in the UK or the EU, there will be an automatic addition for the VAT taxes. The system recognizes that your devices' IP address is located in these countries. Because of tax treaty laws, we cannot amend that. If you are in other areas, such as Canada or the US, there will be a different tax applied, depending on where you are located. Certain jurisdictions, do not have taxes. All taxes collected are on behalf of the governments, and do not come to us directly; they are remitted immediately, to the applicable jurisdiction.
What course materials are included in my fees?
- 2-year access to the online curriculum (quizzes, videos, lectures, resources, etc.)
- Access to our private FB Group of students, alumni, and teachers.
- Ongoing faculty support. Once you have finished your program, we would welcome you to reach out whenever you need to.
What course materials are not included in my fees?
Why am I required to join the online yoga class streaming platform?
The online streaming platform, at $8 USD per month, is a tool we use while you are actively engaged in the program. A very small percentage (2%-3%) of the program is accessed via this platform. Once you have completed the program, you are free to cancel that. You can also place your access on hold at any time you are taking a break from your training program. Most students find the platform extremely helpful after they have completed the program, but the choice is yours!
What payment forms do you accept?
Visa and Mastercard
If you do not have a credit card, please email us and we will gladly work something out.
Are there any hidden fees for the program?
Absolutely not! We take pride in being transparent about the full cost of the program. We will never charge you more if we decide to add new resources to the program.
All pricing is listed in US dollars and payments will automatically be converted to US dollars if you are paying with another currency.
Still have questions? Contact Us